- Name: Computer System Laboratory
- Head: TS. Ngô Lam Trung
- Address Room 505, B1 Building, Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer System Laboratory was established on October 1, 2010 within the project: “Strengthening the capacity of scientific research and technology transfer in electronic design” in the period of 2004-2005. This is the place to conduct intensive research in the field of designing high performance embedded computers, combining application building for specialized computer systems and industrial informatics. In recent years, the professional orientation of the Computer Systems Laboratory has been expanding based on the inherent strengths to catch up with the trend and serve the practical requirements of the domestic revolution 4.0.
The main research areas
- Design and build applications on dedicated embedded computer systems.
- Apply development on smart mobile devices.
- Build and develop industrial informatics systems, Internet of Things.
- Apply deep learning in image processing and identification problems, especially medical imaging.
Typical scientific research projects in the last 5 years
Ministry of Education and Training, Researching and developing algorithms to solve the problem of covered roads and applications for cleaning robots, 2015-2018.
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Nga, Nguyen Kim Khanh, and Son Ngo Hong, Entropy correlation-based clustering method for representative data aggregation in wireless sensor networks, International Journal of Sensor Networks (IJSNET), Vol. 28, No. 4, 2018.
- Hai Van Pham, Trung Ngo Lam, A new method using knowledge reasoning techniques for improving robot performance in coverage path planning, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology (IJCAT), Vol. 60, No. 1, 2019.
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Nga, Nguyen Kim Khanh, Son Ngo Hong, Trung Ngo Lam: Entropy Correlation and Its Impacts on Data Aggregation in a Wireless Sensor Network. Sensors 18(9): 3118 (2018)
Figure 1. Cleaning robot with with route finding algorithm in groups
Figure 2. Automated bus counting system and monitoring bus operation
Figure 3. Environmental monitoring system in agriculture
Figure 4. Automatically system to detects products errors using image processing
Information about participating teachers, graduate students and graduate students
- TS. Phạm Ngọc Hưng
- TS. Nguyễn Hồng Quang
- TS. Nguyễn Thị Thanh Nga
- ThS. Nguyễn Đức Tiến
- ThS. Lê Bá Vui
- NCS.ThS. Dương Hoàng Vinh
- NCS.ThS. Hoàng Hữu Sơn