Vu Thi Huong Giang
Deputy Head, Department of Information Systems
Ph.D. (Informatics, Grenoble Institute of Technology, 2008)
- Software Engineering
- Human Computer Interaction
- Services and appliances: digital transformation, e-learning, IoT
- Non-functional aspects of softwares: security, risk, accessibility, interactivity, usability
- Advanced software development methodologies and appliances
- Big Data Analytics
Vu Thi Huong Giang is a Senior Lecturer of Software Engineering at the School of Information and Communication Technology, Hanoi University of Technology. She received her Ph.D. in Informatics in 2008 from Grenoble Institute of Technology, France. Her current research interests include (i) services and appliances (digital transformation, e-learning, IoT), (ii) non-functional aspects of softwares (security, risk, accessibility, interactivity, usability) and (iii) advanced software development methodologies and appliances. She has published research articles in international journals and conference proceedings, authored books and co-authored monographs. She is a member of the technical committees for the national standards of Vietnam: TCVN/JTC 1 – Information technology, TCVN/JTC 1/SC 35 – User interfaces, TCVN/JTC 1/SC 27 – IT security techniques and TCVN/TC 268 – Sustainable cities and communities. She is also a member of ACM and IEEE.
- A Bayesian Critical Path Method for Managing Common Risks in Software Project Scheduling Ngoc-Tuan Nguyen, Quyet-Thang Huynh, Thi-Huong-Giang Vu SoICT, Vol. 9, 2018, pp. 382-388 (SOICT’2018, Danang, Vietnam, 06-07 Dec 2018).
- Coordination securisee des services Thi-Huong-Giang Vu 2018 Editions universitaires europeennes (21 Feb 2018) – ISBN-13: 978-620-2-27384-8.
- A Blended Learning in Higher Education: A Case Study of Design and Implementation of ICT course at HUST Thi-Thu-Giang Nguyen, Huy-Cuong Le, Thi-Huong-Giang Vu, IETEC, ’17
- Hướng dẫn thiết kế website cho người khiếm thị. Vũ Thị Hương Giang, Nguyễn Thị Thu Trang. NXB ĐH Bách Khoa HN (2015) – ISBN:978-604-938-730-2
- Meeting minutes management system
- Web Assistants: web monitoring, attacks detection
- IT4440: Human Computer Interaction
- IT6460 ICT Project Management and Change Management
- IT4442: Human Interface
- IT4492: Structured Programming
- IT4883: Distributed Software Development
- IT3040: Programming Techniques