Tran Hoang Hai
Vice Director, Network and Information Center, HUST
Lecturer, Department Of Computer Engineering
Ph.D. (Computer Science, INRIA Rennes, France, 2012)
M.S. (Computer Engineering, Kyunghee University, S. Korea, 2008)
B.S. (Information Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Network Security
- Secure Routing
- Network Management
- Cloud Computing and Services
- Mobile Edge Computing & 5G
- Intrusion Detection System
- Secure routing
- Optimization of resource allocation
- Pricing, Game Theory in multiple stakeholder in network game
Hoang-Hai Tran received his B.S degree from Hanoi University of Science and Technology in Vienam and M.S degree in Computer Engineering from Kyunghee University, South Korea in 2008. Since then, he has worked at INRIA joint Alcatel-Lucent Bell Laboratory and got his Ph.D degree in computer science from University of Rennes 1 (France) in 2012. His interesting research areas are network security, secure routing, resource allocation mechanisms in the next generation Internet. He has published several papers on those issues. He is currently working at the Department of Data Communication & Computer Networks, School of Information & Communication Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam.
- Olivier Marce, Hoang-Hai Tran, and Bruno Tuffin. Double-sided auctions applied to vertical handover for mobility management in wireless networks. J. Netw. Syst. Manage. 22, 4 (October 2014), 658-681. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10922-013-9269-1.
- Tran, HH. & Tuffin, B. Combinatorial double-sided auctions for network bandwidth allocation: a budget-balanced and decentralized approach. Ann. Telecommun. (2013) 67: 227. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12243-011-0250-2
- T. H. Hai and P. Nguyen, “A Pricing Model for Sharing Cloudlets in Mobile Cloud Computing,” 2017 International Conference on Advanced Computing and Applications (ACOMP), Ho Chi Minh City, 2017, pp. 149-153.
- Sequential Multidimensional Scaling For Realtime Sensor Network Localization, LA Trinh, ND Thang, NL Nhat, TC Hung, HH Tran, International Conference on Green and Human Information Technology (ICGHIT) 2014.
- Double-sided auctions applied to vertical handover for mobility management in wireless networks, Olivier Marce, Hoang-Hai Tran, Bruno Tuffin, Journal of Network and Systems Management, 2014, Volume 22, Number 4, Page 658.
- Hai, T. H., Huh, E. and Jo, M. (2010), A lightweight intrusion detection framework for wireless sensor networks. Wirel. Commun. Mob. Comput., 10: 559-572. doi:10.1002/wcm.785.
- IT4815: Network Management (BS.)
- IT4924: Mobile Computing (BS.)
- IT3110: Linux and Open Source Software (BS.)
- IT6610: Distributed System and Mobile Computing (MS.)
- IT6620: Enterprise Network Management System (MS.)