Nguyen Phi Le
Dean, BK.AI Center
Lecturer, Department Of Computer Science
Ph.D. (Department of Informatics, School of Multidisciplinary Sciences, SOKENDAI, National institute of Informatics, Japan, 2019)
M.S. (Department of Frontier Informatics, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The university of Tokyo, 2010)
B.S. (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, The university of Tokyo, 2007)
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wireless Sensor network and IoT
- Mobile edge computing
- Optimization of network protocol
- Optimization of network deployment
- Network resource management
- Reinforcement learning
- Optimization of routing protocols in WSNs
- Optimization of sensor node deployment for coverage and connectivity
- Task offloading in Mobile edge computing
- Network lifetime optimization in WSNs
- Charging schedule for wireless rechargeable WSNs
- Machine learning for network optimization and resource management
Phi Le Nguyen is a lecturer at the School of Information and Communication Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology. She received her B.E. and M.S. degrees from the University of Tokyo in 2007 and 2010, respectively. She received her PhD degree in informatics from National institute of Informatics, Japan in 2019. Her major is networking which includes optimization of network protocols, optimization of network deployment, resource management and performance analysis of both wired and wireless networks. Currently, she is focusing on exploiting machine learning to enhance network performance.
- Phi Le Nguyen, Yusheng Ji, Huy Vu, Zhi Liu, Khanh-Van Nguyen, ”Distributed Hole-Bypassing Protocol in WSNs with Constant Stretch and Load Balancing”, Computer Networks journal 129 (2017), pp. 232-250.
- Khanh-Van Nguyen, Phi Le Nguyen, Quoc Huy Vu, Tien Van Do, “An Energy Efficient and Load Balanced Distributed Routing Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks with Holes”, Journal of Systems and Software, Volume 123, 2017.
- Phi-Le Nguyen and Khanh-Van Nguyen, “Hole Approximation-Dissemination Scheme for Bounded-Stretch Routing in Sensor Networks”, the 10th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS’14), USA.
- Phi-Le Nguyen, Duc-Trong Nguyen, Khanh-Van Nguyen, “Load Balanced Routing with Constant Stretch for Wireless Sensor Network with Holes”, the 9th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP’14), Singapore (Best paper award).
- Phi Le Nguyen, Khanh Van Nguyen, Huy Vu, Yusheng Ji, “A Time and Energy Efficient Protocol for Locating Coverage Holes in WSNs”, the 41st IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN’16), Dubai.
- Phi Le Nguyen, Yusheng Ji, Thanh Trung Nguyen, Thanh-Hung Nguyen, “A Delay-Guaranteed Geographic Routing Protocol with Hole Avoidance in WSNs”, IEEE MASS’17, Florida, USA.
- Phi Le Nguyen, Yusheng Ji, Trung Thanh Nguyen, Thanh-Hung Nguyen, “Constant Stretch and Load Balanced Routing Protocol for Bypassing Multiple Holes in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE NCA 2017, Boston, USA.
- Phi Le Nguyen, Yusheng Ji, Khanh Le, Thanh-Hung Nguyen, ”Load Balanced and Constant Stretch Routing in the Vicinity of Holes in WSNs”, IEEE CCNC 2018, Las Vegas, USA.
- Phi Le Nguyen, Yusheng Ji, Khanh Le, Thanh-Hung Nguyen, “Routing in the Vicinity of Multiple Holes in WSNs”, accepted by ICT-DM 2018, Sendai, Japan. (best student paper award)
- Van An Le, Phi Le Nguyen, Yusheng Ji, “Deep Convolutional LSTM Network-based Traffic Matrix Prediction with Partial Information”, IFIP/IEEE IM 2019, Washington, USA.
Awards & Honours
- Best student award by National Institute of Informatics, Japan, for the year 2018
- Student award at 2018 SINET Ideathon competition, Japan
- Best paper award at ISSINP 2015
- Best paper award at SoICT 2015
- Best student paper award at ICT-DM 2018
- Information security
- Network security