Hoang Van Hiep
Deputy Head, Computer Center
Lecturer, Department Of Computer Engineering
Ph.D. (Computer Science, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan, 2014)
M.S. (Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 2011)
Eng. (Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 2007)
- GNSS technology
- Peer-to-Peer traffic control
- Embedded system, IOT
- GNSS software define receiver
- Precise positioning
- Ionospheric monitoring
- Peer-to-peer traffic localization
- Cash delivery car tracking for Banks
- School bus route optimization and tracking
Dr. Hoang Van Hiep is a Lecturer of Computer Engineering at the School of Information and Communication Technology (SoICT), Hanoi University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. in computer science in 2014 from Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan. His current research interests focus on GNSS signal processing, Peer-to-peer communication technology. Up to now, Hiep has been publishing several research articles in international journals and conference proceedings.
- Hoang-Van, Tu Nguyen Thi Thanh, Vinh La The, “An Evaluation of Precise Point Positioning Using QZSS LEX Signal in Vietnam”, 2016 3rd National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (NAFOSTED) Conference on Information and Computer Science (NICS), 2016.
- Hoang-Van, Y. Shinozaki, T. Miyoshi, and O. Fourmaux, “A Router-aided Hierarchical P2P Traffic Localization Based on Variable Additional Delay Insertion,” IEICE Transactions on Communications, Vol. E97-B, No. 1, pp.29-39, January 2014.
- Hoang-Van, T. Miyoshi, and O. Fourmaux, “A Router-aided P2P Traffic Localization Method with Bandwidth Limitation,” VNU Journal of Computer Science and Communication Engineering (VNU JCSCE), Vol. 30, No. 3. pp. 50-63, August 2014.
- Hoang-Van, T. Miyoshi, and O. Fourmaux, “A Hierarchical P2P Traffic Localization Method with Bandwidth Limitation,” IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2014), Sydney, Australia, pp.3142-3147, June 2014.
- Hoang-Van, K. Mizutani, T. Miyoshi, and O. Fourmaux, “P2P Traffic Localization by Forcing Packet Loss,” International Journal of Networked and Distributed Computing (IJNDC), Atlantis press, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 251-259, November 2013.
- Pham-Thi, H. Hoang-Van, T. Miyoshi, and T. Yamazaki. “QoE-driven Bandwidth Allocation Method Based on User Characteristics,” to appear in 16th Asia-Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium (APNOMS 2014), Taiwan.
- Hoang-Van, T. Miyoshi, and O. Fourmaux, “Peer list sharing by router collaboration for P2PTV traffic localization,” 5th International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE 2014), Danang, Vietnam, August 2014.
- Hoang-Van, T. Miyoshi, and O. Fourmaux, “A Hierarchical P2P Traffic Localization Method with Bandwidth Limitation,” 10th IEEE RIVF International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies (RIVF2013), Hanoi, Vietnam, pp.127-130, November 2013.
- Hoang-Van, T. Miyoshi, and O. Fourmaux, “P2PTV Traffic Localization by Deep Packet Inspection,” 14th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel / Distributed Computing (SNPD2013), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, pp. 375-380, July 2013.
- Hoang-Van, K. Mizutani, T. Miyoshi, and O. Fourmaux, “P2P Traffic Localization by Forcing Packet Loss,” 12th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS2013), Niigata, Japan, pp. 323-328, June 2013.
Awards & Honors
- Osamu Omoto scholarship, 2014
- Best student award, 2014
- IT4160: Micro Processor
- IT4099: Image processing
- IT3280: Labs on Computer architecture
- IT1110: Introduction to IT