SoICT 2015 - Submissions from:
SoICT 2015 is an international symposium that covers four major areas of research that including and Big Data, Network and Security, Human-Computer Interaction, Software Engineering and Applied Computing. Following the past successful symposium SoICT 2014, which received submissions from 16 countries, the Sixth International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2015) will be held in Hue Royal city, Vietnam. The symposium aims at providing an academic forum for researchers and graduate students to share their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in computer science. The symposium will include tutorials and keynotes given by world-class speakers.
The proceedings of SoICT 2015 will be published as a volume in ACM ICPS (ISBN:978-1-4503-3843-1) and indexed by ACM Digital Library and DBLP.
Relevant topics of the symposium include, but are not limited to:
- 1. AI and Big Data: Artificial intelligence, Knowledge Representation, Machine Learning, Big data, Data Mining, Natural Language, Information Retrieval, Data Science, Constraints, Search, Analytics, Databases, Uncertainty, Agents, etc.
Co-Chairs: Ho Tu Bao, JAIST, Japan and Nguyen Xuan Hoai, HANU, Vietnam.
- 2. Networks and Security track: Network Architectures and Protocols, Performance and QoS, communication, Green Networking, Internet of Things, Satellite & Space Communication, Mobile and Wireless Networking, Reliable Communication Systems, Parallel/Distributed Computing, Mobile/Ubiquitous Computing, Real-time Embedded System.
Co-Chairs: Ian Welch, Victoria University of Wellington, Newzeland and Dang The Ngoc, PTIT, Vietnam
- 3. Human-Computer Interaction:
Image/Video Processing, Image/Video Coding and Transmission, Image/Video Storage and Retrieval, Object Detection and Recognition, Shape Representation and Matching, Face and Gesture Analysis, Vision for Graphics and Robotics.
Co-Chairs: Horst Bischof, Graz University of Technology, Austria and Nguyen Thi Thuy, VNUA, Vietnam.
- 4. Software Engineering and Applied Computing: Requirements and Specifications, Software Architectures; Formal Analysis and Design, Software Development Techniques and Tools, Software Verification, Testing, Debugging, Distribution and Maintenance, Programming Languages.
Co-Chairs: Thao Dang, Grenoble INP, France and Nguyen Thanh Binh, DUT, Vietnam.
- - The SoICT 2014 Photos are now available. You can download all here or explorer the gallery online here.
- - Extended versions of the very best papers submitted to SoICT will be invited for publication in a special issue of the Informatica journal (IF:0.873), but will be reviewed again.