- 5 years standard educational duration with 166 credits in total.
- Global ICT program provides intensive English training in the first academic year in order to improve English skills of students including listening, speaking, reading, writing and integrated skills.
- All specialized courses are given in English with the curricula meeting international standards, where the practical time in the laboratory is equivalent to the theoretical time in the classroom.
- The program provides fundamental courses in Information and Communication Technology such as Programming Language, Software Technology, Computer Network, Database and Computer Architecture.
- The program provides advanced courses in designing and developing Smart Software, Internet Applications, Embedded Systems and Network System Administrations.
- All students are sent to industry to do an internship at the third academic year.
- All students do continuous researches under the supervision of faculty members from the fourth academic year.
Studying with Japanese students
Students testing their robots